Here is a fun Bible quiz to help test your knowledge.
Fill in the blank
- In the beginning God created the _____
- and God divided the light from the ____
- And God said, Let the waters bring forth ______ the moving creature that hath life,
- And God created great _____,
- And God made the beast of the earth after his ____,
6. God gave man what type of seed to eat?
A. flowering seed B. herb bearing seed C. plant bearing seed D. tasty seed
7. God divided the day by
A. morning and evening B. midnight to midnight C. 6 to 6 D. evening and morning
8. To whom did God give every green herb for meat?
A. the beast of the earth, the fowl of the air, and every creeping thing B. mankind C. the fish of the sea D. none of the above
9. Dry land was created on which day of the week?
A. the first day B. the second day C. the third day D. the sixth day
10. Man was created on which day of the week?
A. the first day B. the third day C. the fifth day D. the sixth day E. the seventh day
11. The Bible says that the Spirit of God moved upon what?
A. the face of the waters B. over the dry hills C. flew above the clouds D. watched from afar
12. Based on Genesis, which of the following represents a matching kind?
A. a dog and a horse B. a dolphin and a lamb C a wolf and a dog D a mango tree and a chimpanzee
True and False
13. According to Genesis a kind can only bring forth animals of the same kind.
14. God created man lower than the animals.
15. The Bible says that mankind was made after the image of a single -celled animal and evolved over million of years to an advanced state.
16. The Bible declares that the creation week took six literal days.
17. God says that everything he made evolved to be good.
18. The Bible tells us that God used death and destruction to create the world we see today.
19. The Bible says that in the beginning everything was good
20. Both man and animals were given the command to be fruitful and multiply
What ruled the day?
I hope that you enjoyed this quiz and that inspires you to spend more time in the word of God.
- B. Herb bearing seed
- D. evening and morning
- A. the beast of the earth, the fowl of the air, and every creeping thing
- C. the third day
- D. the sixth day
- A. the face of the waters
- C a wolf and a dog
- False, they were created above and given dominion over all of creation
- False, Genesis 1:26 states that we were made in the image of God and after his likeness
- False, at the end of every creation day God declares that what He made was good and even very good
- False, the Bible declares that God said and it happened or came forth right away. There is no indication of long periods of time