I hope that you will enjoy this simple acrostic about the beauty of Sabbath rests.
I hope that you enjoy this simple Bible quiz. May it help you build your knowledge of the Bible
- The First book of the Bible is… A. Genesis B. Job C. Matthew D. Revelation
- The last book of the Old Testament is… A. Haggai B. Zechariah C. Malachi D. Revelation
- The next to last book of the Bible is… A. 3 John B. Jude C. Malachi D. Revelation
- The first book of the Bible after the Gospels is? A. Acts B. Titus C. Hebrews D. I Peter
- Which of the following books is not a part of the Gospels? A. Matthew B. John C 2 John D Luke
- How many books of the Bible are named after women? A. 3 B. 1 C. 4 D.2
- Which book of the Bible has the most chapters?____________
- Which two books of the Bible are especially known for their prophesies for the last days?___________
- Which book of these is the tenth book of the Bible? A. Psalms B. 1 Samuel C. Judges D 2 Samuel
- The book of the Bible located between Philemon and James is…A. 1 Timothy B. Titus C. 1 Peter D. Hebrews
- The book of Nehemiah comes after the book of A. 2 Kings B. Ezra C. Esther D. Ecclesiastes
- There are ? books of the Bible? A. 34 B. 55 C. 66 D. 69
- The book of Galatians comes before? A. Ephesians B. Titus C. Philemon D. Hebrews
- The apostle John wrote how many books of the Bible? A. 1 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
- Who wrote the book of Lamentations? A. Jeremiah B. Ezekiel C. Daniel D. Nehemiah
- King Solomon wrote the book of? A. 1 Kings B. 2 Samuel C. Judges D Ecclesiastes
- The book of James comes before the book of.. A. 1 John B. 1 Peter C. 1 Timothy D. I Chronicles
- Which of these is in the correct order A. Nahum, Zephaniah, Haggai, Habakkuk B. Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Nahum C. Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai D. Zephaniah, Habakkuk, Nahum, Haggai
- Moses is believed to have written the book of… A. Revelation B. Job C. 2 Kings D. Titus
- Which of these books is not found in the New Testament? A. 2 Chronicles B. 2 Corinthians C. James D. Romans
- Daniel and Revelation
I hope that you enjoy this fun Bible Word Search puzzle that is perfect for young children, beginners, or anyone seeking a simple puzzle for relaxation. It is also a great way to become more familiar with the word of God.
Come Soon and Rescue Us From Sin, is a poem that I wrote years ago. It would seem with the passing of the years that this longing would lose its power, but as I look upon the unsettled state of the world, as I behold the increasing tension between nations and people groups, as I watch in horror the open acts of lawlessness, and witness first hand how man’s hearts are growing cold to the rights and needs of their fellow man, it only grows stronger.
More than ever my heart cries out to God, come soon. Do not wait any longer. The earth indeed is reeling to and fro, and the people of the world are clasping their side and groaning like a woman in travail.
Yet at the same time, when I consider how far from the mark my life is, when I ponder the sad state of the loss, and when I think of how many precious souls have no real understanding of the battle between good and evil, I long for a little more time to pray and seek the lost.
Truly we live in strange times where the effects of sin are becoming so clear that our hearts desperately call out come now dear Lord and put an end to the cruel work of sin, yet there are still many hearts that are open to the calling of God, and as much as we long for the day of redemption, love for our fellow man bids us to wait a little longer.
But as hard as it is to wait, the signs around us are shouting that are wait is nearly at an end. And that today is the day to begin in earnest to prepare our hearts to meet our Savior and to work with all our might for the salvation of friends, family, neighbors, and foes.
I hope that you are enjoying the wonder and rich blessings of the Sabbath. Especially in this uncertain times, it is so good to be able to take time for rest, reflection, and getting to know our wise and loving creator better.
It is becoming clear to one and all that something great is about to happen. For those of us who believe the words of Christ in Matthew chapter 24 it is clear that we are entering the last days of this earth’s history and the hour of the last great battle between good and evil is about to take place.
If we want to faithfully stand during this fearful time, we must hide the word of God in our hearts. This is not always easy as it seems our days are becoming more hectic. Fortunately some people have come up with the bright idea of putting the words of life to music, making it much easier for us to remember.
Here is a lovely and rather catchy example of why we should hide the word of God in our heart. I hope that this video will inspire you to begin to hide God’s word in your heart today.
A few months ago I had so much fun making my first would your dog rather game book, that I decided to make another one called, Would Your Dog Rather Book for Kids and Dog Lovers: A Family Friendly Gamebook of Fun and Silly Questions that is perfect for Kids 6-12 and Pet Fans of Any Age. Filled with silly, dog-themed questions such as
- Would your dog rather chew on a bone or slippers?
- Would your dog rather adopt a cat or a bird?
- Would your dog rather pay the bills or pay for groceries?
- Would your dog rather smell like a skunk or take a bath?
- Would your dog rather eat steak or ice cream?
I hope that you are having a wonderful Sabbath afternoon. I hope that you will enjoy this Books of the Bible Word Search Puzzle.
Worn is usually the perfect expression for how I feel during the summer heat. There is something about the constant heat that leaves me feeling so tired. So I thought I would share a poem that expresses the feeling of the day, as I look forward to the relief of cooler weather.